TREDPLAN provides a platform to identify opportunities,
vulnerabilities, and needs for long range planning.
For the first time, data is available in one place, covering historical, current and future changes in work force, business and trade in your region. Demand for future transportation facilities will be driven by emerging changes in commuting and trade. Building on a massive database of predictive change, TREDPLAN contains extensive information on emerging changes in spatial, economic, demographic,and trade patterns.
TREDPLAN's systematic query system strategically searches and compares how your facility or region future is changing against competitors, partners, and peers, thereby allowing informed decisions by determining demand opportunities and risks.
Embedded in the TREDPLAN framework, the core database has extensive information on population demographics, economic and business patterns, trade and freight flows, for all US counties and their domestic and foreign trade partners.
TREDPLAN addresses changes in the composition mix and spatial patterns of population, economy, trade, supply chains, and travel demand, across time. TREDPLAN forecasts external scenarios regarding technology, trade regulation, energy prices, and currency rates, with data sourced from IMPLAN, Moody's, WISERTrade, vFreighttm and others.
TREDPLAN leverages this data to derive insights into the competitive position and investment needs for air and sea ports, cities, regions, and states.
- Long range planning
- Strategic capital investments
- Coordinating transportation and economic development
- State or regional economic atlas
- Risk and resiliency analysis
Available Economic Scenarios
- Base Forecast to 2050
- Energy Prices
- Exchange Rates
- International Trade Tariffs
- Asia Trade
- Economy – recession
- US Air and Sea Ports – strike or barrier
TREDPLAN's query system strategically searches a first-in-class database to compare patterns and determine future trends for your facility or region in comparison to competitors, partners, and peers. The targeted data allows users to create strategies for addressing:
- Who are my major competitors, trade partners or comparables?
- How will the magnitude/mix profile of my area (population, economy, trade, travel, etc.) shift spatially over time?
- How do my projected shifts over time compare with those of my major competitors, partners, or comparables?
- Will I gain or lose market share relative to competitors, partners, or comparables?
- How do alternative scenarios for hard-to-anticipate changes affect the above answers?
- Which elements of infrastructure and services are most critically affected by these scenarios?
- What is the range of acceptable upside or downside risk and what actions are necessary to keep within that range?
Interactive Graphical Views
- Supply chain impact graphics
- Spatial change maps
- Temporal animation line graphs
- Travel network impact graphics
- Summary conclusion graphics
Download TREDPLAN Datasheet